Bex Prime

Friday, March 24, 2006

initiation

they say women peak in their 30's. who 'they' are, i have no idea, but 'they' say it so it must be true. i'm 33 1/2 and i, myself, am just starting to realize who it is that i truly am.

i've lost about 300 pounds over the last year... 30lbs due to my own personal weight loss goal, while the remaining amount came from me breaking free from a not-so-happy relationship, okay marriage. am i getting too personal here? well, it's my blog so deal with it. :)

can a woman, a single mother (i don't know about you, but anytime i hear the phrase 'single mother' i immediately remember the 'shoplift the pooty' scene from jerry maguire) of a toddler recreate her life the way she always hoped it would be? i have no idea, but i'll die trying, THAT i can tell you.

welcome to the prime of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home