Bex Prime

Friday, May 05, 2006

pitfalls of being high maintenance

so as i live my new and improved life of being even MORE girly than before - i've discovered some obstacles which i must learn either avoid altogether or figure out how to NOT do it again...

now, i love my pretty solar nails, i take good care of them, but i've found, rather recently i might add, that taking out my contacts isn't as easy as it once was. i didn't realize one could pinch their own eyeball, but low and behold.. one CAN and one DID. it was quite possibly the most pain i have experienced since stepping on the nail at my parent's house... i actually expected to have a little red mark on the white part of my eye.. but i didn't. my entire EYE was red. the whole thing. it was very painful but in a few minutes the pain subsided. then i took out the other one. with no problems. need to figure out a way to remove these things better.

hair color is another area that i'm now addicted to. i have gray hairs. not hidden too well either. there's a small little 'pack' of gray hairs on the front of my head. if i wear my hair a certain - they SCREAM at you to look at them. this is simply not acceptable. i shall have my hair colored this weekend. hopefully with something fun for summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

Just so you know. YOU deserve a touch of "high maintence". You have come a long way baby!!!!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home