Bex Prime

Friday, March 28, 2008

the stuff that dreams are made of

... indeed. i am back from the land of swiss and more in love than when i left. cute dad and i have been together for almost 9 months, vacationed to san fran, germany and now switzerland. we travel so well together it's almost like we've known each other forever.

the trip was wonderful. i would've stayed another month if i could. if you ever have the chance to visit interlaken, plan a week. the town is so cute, small and friendly. it was a gem. truly. the alps were the most amazing things i've ever seen. it really makes one feel so very small in this world. zurich was a fun place too although the time we spent there was shorter and since the weather was so icky, i didn't get to explore as much as i would've liked. maybe next time. =)

matilda and i are moving into a larger place. it's very important to me that she have her own room and she is finally going to have it. we're literally moving into the building next to the one we're currently in so it should be a stress-free move. SHOULD BE. we shall see.

not much else going on... just loving my life for the first time in a long time. it's been a while since i've shared things with someone special. and our relationship has been a slow, gradual one. meaning we have both moved slowly and cautiously, me because of matilda and him because of past fears he's had to overcome. but now, we are almost inseperable. and i must admit, i love being a part of a couple - with my cute dad, that is. he's supportive of me... he encourages me... he compliments me... makes me laugh...makes me smile...makes me feel important and most of all, he makes me feel appreciated and loved. neither of us take the other for granted, and neither of us still believe we are with one another. it's like a story honestly. and i can't wait to find out how it ends. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home