Bex Prime

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

tag i was 'it'...

okay so my friend lyn tagged me in her blog... so here goes ...

from: 'being ok just isn't enough: the power of self-discovery' by doris wild helmering

"on the opposite side of those who are caught in the past are those who think only of the future. it's always the next paycheck, the next deal, the next sexual experience, the next purchase, the next golf game. they're so caught up in what they think is going to happen next that they miss out on the present."

i have no one to tag. no one reads my blog but me and lyn... so if you are a passer-by and feel like playing - leave your 'tag' item in the comments with a link to your own blog. and thank you for playing.. bye bye

in all honesty, i've had this book in my bookcase for months and i haven't read it yet. having done this tag thing though, it's next on my list. of course - 'next' is a negative word in the passage above. maybe i should just do it now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home