Bex Prime

Friday, October 27, 2006

slump

yes, i'm in a total slump these days. don't know why either really. quite frankly, life is peachy keen but i just haven't been myself lately. nothing exciting to report, no new happenings going on in my world.

i've had a couple extra days with matilda and that's been loads of fun. no really - truly nice. she hasn't asked about HIM once. which surprised me a bit. apparently HIM had a work thing to attend out of town and matilda staye with me for his two days. i expected him to call and talk with her at some point, but i guess that was expecting too much. it's funny how different our worlds are. i call her after school if she's not with me. even if i dropped her off at school. HIM on the other hand... hasn't seen her since monday and hasn't called once. funny. and HIM is the one who wanted children in the first place. she is my world though. and i wouldn't have it any other way.

my friend lyn is going thru highs and lows in her family. the birth of a new baby and the loss of a life. two very extreme emotions and it's hitting her family at the same time. my heart goes out to everyone. this family is like glue. better than glue. they are so close to one another and support everyone you can't help but be upset when someone goes thru something terrible. well, when you read this lyn, know that i'm thinking of you and yours often. and 'g' is in my prayers as well.

on a lighter note... i'm in love with julian mcmahon. yes, mr. nip/tuck himself. lyn and i found some info on him the other day and i decided then and there - that i was totally infatuated with him. he's perfect. and if you've ever watched nip/tuck.. well, you know that his backside is pretty perfect in and of itself. and sometimes a single mom needs a nice booty to check out. and his is perfect. anyway - if you HAVEN'T seen the show... check it out. minus the kiddos. i can only watch it when matilda isn't with me. i don't even risk watching it if she's sleeping cause with my luck, she'd wake up just dr. troy (my julian's character) is walking around in his birthday suit... then i'd hear matilda say, 'he's NAKed.' followed by, 'why is he naked mommy?' only to be followed by, 'why are you watching this mommy?' cause mommy's don't like to see pretty naked men do plastic surgery on odd looking people. nah, not at all. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home