Bex Prime

Thursday, September 28, 2006

tidbits

lots of fun stuff has been going on for matilda and me. we took a quick weekend trip away with my parents... did touristy stuff, silly stuff and had a grand old time. matilda is really coming into her own person. which makes me both happy and sad. she wanted to order her own food when we went to eat, my little girl is growing up too fast. but she's becoming less shy which i LOVE! maybe now she'll talk to my friends instead of cowering behind me.

one thing that was incredibly cute. we were out having breakfast one morning and had to make a visit to the potty... well, my matilda loves music just like her mommy and so as we're in the stall, she's singing, 'fly me to the moon... let me play among the stars...' and i sing along with her and she's just happy as a clam. my mom later told me that there was a lady waiting who was just smiling away at us. it was fun. my baby girl loves her some frank sinatra!

i've become a master at using a flat iron on my hair. yes, the heat isn't good, but i've got stuff to treat it. and i like the straight styles better than the crazy curls. especially in this humidity. so for now... i have smooth, sleek, straight hair. ooh la la.

that's about it. life is good. can't complain. matilda will be with her dad this weekend and i'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. the weather is supposed to be incredible, but being outdoors minus your kiddo seems silly to me. i'm thinking i'll take my book to my parent's and just sit out on their patio and read. at least i'll be outside enjoying the weather. that's my goal this weekend. be. outside. doesn't matter what i do, just be outside of the house.

i'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home