Bex Prime

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

brickhouse

okay, so disclaimer... this is on a sorta personal level, but all women have these issues... at least i hope they do... maybe not about boobs, like me, but we've all got something about our bodies that bugs us... i'm sure even j.lo doesn't like something about herself. right? =)

so i wanted a new bra right? right. i ventured out and went to a couple places. i ended up settling on a bra that i didn't like 100% but figured it might be the only option i got. i mean it fit nice and it was sorta pretty. i haven't worn it yet. haven't even taken the TAG off yet TO wear it. so yesterday, i'm sitting at work, scanning my hotmail and i see the victoria secret email... 'semi annual sale ends jan 25!' so i decide to go after work. i was searching for something in particular... that i KNEW they'd have.. i just KNEW it.

i go to the sale bins first. pick up about 3 i wanted to try. one was a size larger, but i thought i'd try cause you just NEVER know... then i head to find the shaping one i wanted to try. found it. IN BLACK mind you, which is what i was wanting to buy. so into a dressing room i go. me and my 5 fab bras.

try on first one... my two boobs, turned into 4. no thanks. my two are more than i want to carry. try on second one... not really feeling it. move onto third... WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BOOBS!?! try on the fourth... this one was the one that's a size up from my norm... yeah. FROM my norm. meaning - the sized up version ... is now my NORM. i hear a sales gal outside talking to another customer whom she just measuered as a 36 DD bra wearer. i sorta cringed. i poked my head out asked if she'd measure me and of course she did.

so there i am, arms out forming myself into a 't'. she wraps her tape around the under part.. announces i'm a 36. thank goodness. i mean, at least THAT didn't change. then she does the boobs. 'you're a double d.' HUH? i'm sorry i'm a WHAT? i didn't actually SAY that in so many words, but i do think i said this...'how can i be a size 8 and have double d breasts! do i look that big?' and i was dead serious.

am i all boob? HAVE i BEEN all boob? (i didn't actually say that either) now, she was a petite gal that would resemble a wall if you get my meaning... so her way of comforting me was by saying this, 'i wish i had your problem. you'll look great in t-shirts.' yeah, cause THAT'S what i'm going for. after she left - to get me some other DD bras to try no less - i stood there. in my black pencil skirt and this new 36DD black bra. holy moly - i have DD boobs. i truly was in shock. i actually tried on one bra with cups so HUGE it could've made a decent yameka (however you spell that) for a jewish man.

i bought the damn bra. i'm wearing it now actually and oddly, it feels really good. i also bought a pair of $39 fold-down waist yoga pants for a mere 7 bucks. and let me tell you... they make my booty look like j.lo's. LOVE IT. they're ultra soft and they hide my little c-section pouch which is ALWAYS an added bonus. if only i could wear them out in PUBLIC! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home