Bex Prime

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

mama drama take 2

okay you remember the drama i blogged earlier about lex hanging up on me twice and me freaking out as to why... well a week ago - while HIM, matilda and the girlfriend and her daughter were whooping it up disney style, i get the following call... from HIM no less.

me: hello?
HIM: lex got visited by CPS today because a single mother alleged her daughter was touched inappropriately by lex's son... was it you?
(yeah, no hello, hey it's me.. just this rambled question.)
me: what?! no... what?
HIM: repeat previous statement adding brief description of allegation with ages, dates and specifics... ending with 'they think it was you.'
me: NO IT WAS NOT ME!
HIM: well they think it was. CPS pulled all the kids and talked to them, talked to the parent's, they had to leave work to pick up they're kids, lex is all upset, she could lose her kids.
me: it was NOT me. don't you think i'd call you? i called you when she got mad at me... does this have to do with the other day? I haven't spoken to her since then.
HIM: well that's why they think it's you. cause you all ended on bad terms.
me: it was HER TERMS! i didn't end it - lex did! it was not me. i don't even think YOU believe me.
HIM: i do. (he didn't i could tell.)

anyway - we ended things by him saying he'd call lex's house and tell her it wasn't me - can you believe this.... omg - i was so mad. still am and it's been about a week since this went down. anyway - an hour passes and i decide to call him back to see if he found out anything.

me: hey, did you talk to lex?
HIM: no, but i talked to her husband. i told him it wasn't you.
me: i can't believe i'm being profiled because i live in the same city as the accuser. it was not me. do you think i'd leave matilda there for a year if it was me? i wasn't a single mother last year and i certainly didn't live where i live now to file it here.
HIM: yeah i know. lex is on her way to another parent's house who they think it might also be.

as we hung up i'm thinking - there are two people they THINK it might be? anyway - the transcript is the short version cause i don't wanna bore with all of it. this is the basics. i've been slandered all over my old stomping ground by an insane woman who thinks i'm the lowest of the low, a person who would make a totally false accusation on a CHILD just because his mother hung up on me ... twice. i have NEVER. i was shocked - still am in fact.

lyn has coached me on this situation and i'm following her advice like i always do. it's good to have friends who think rationally when you can't. and to be honest - i seldom think rationally. lyn can vouch for me on that one. =)

anyway - i did check the daycare registration site and no such allegation has been logged. so i'm not sure if that means, it's not up for public viewing or it didn't really happen - or if it means anything at all. at any rate - it's not there. not yet anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home