Bex Prime

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

groovin'

sorta anyway...

i've been in an unshakeable funk for the last several days. to look at me, you'd not know it but i can feel it. i can't put my finger on what the root of the funk is exactly, otherwise i'd fix it or something, so i've just been trying to focus my energy on things that i can control and try to make positive changes in my everyday life.

i spend more silly time with matilda. that's nothing new though. we have LOTS of silly time - always have - but the difference now is that our silly time happens almost everyday, as opposed to her first day back with me after a weekend with HIM.

i think i need to spice up my life a little... i got some advice from my gal pal, lyn, about a multivitamin which she likes. so i bought some of my own and have started taking them. those things are HUGE. i got some 'firming' lotion from nivea. i figure if i can't lose the flab, FIRM IT UP! will it work? who knows. i figure if it doesn't, who cares, my skins moisturized regardless. and flabby skin ALWAYS looks better moisturized than it does dry. =)

i'm investigating options for colored contacts. now i know most of you think those look totally fake and yes, i do agree. but to shake things up i thought it would be fun. i haven't decided on a color yet but will check into at my upcoming eye doctor visit. i figure 3 pairs should be just fine. enough for me to try it out... see how i feel with a new eye color and to guage the response i receive from those around me. i'll keep you posted.

turkey day is just around the corner and i have decided that i am taking on the entire purpose of thanksgiving. i am thankful for what i have. i'm thankful for what i DON'T have. i need to not take things for granted anymore and i need to appreciate things in my life. after turkey day, i'm putting up the tree. i'm so anxious to do it now, but i'm afraid i'll get tired of it a week before Christmas. so i'm going to wait and put it up a few days after thanksgiving. it will be a fun task for matilda and me. perhaps it will get my creative juices flowing again. i need a project. and Christmas could be it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

STEP AWAY FROM THE COLORED CONTACTS! Just back away, my friend. Just don't even go there. As a friend I can tell you that the spice you need is not those contacts. Seriously. I would hope you would tell me the same. Don't even attempt it. It could be ridiculous, in fact it probably will be. You have beautiful eyes and God gave them to you brown. I would tell you the same thing if you wanted boobs. Just leave it be!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home