Bex Prime

Sunday, November 19, 2006

nostalgia

now anyone who knows me, knows i'm a sucker for 80s music, early 90s teen movies.. as a matter of fact, i'm watching 'can't hardly wait' right. this. second. i don't know why i like this stuff... i mean, i'm 34 watching movies about a high school graduation party and the chaos that ensues with each character... but i LOVE it! i think ethan embry is a cutie so maybe that's why...

the other day, however, i did the unthinkable. i was caving into an urge that is dark, taboo and almost unheard of for a woman of my age... i dug out my old nsync cds. *AAAHHHHHHHH* i know, i know, you're shrieking in horror. beleive me, it took alot of guts to admit that. hell, it takes guts to admit i HAVE old nsync cds. but i do. i have all of them. i even have a 'special' cd that a friend created for me. i have stuff YOU probably never heard! am i proud of that? heck yes i am! true they were cheesy pop boys, but they could harmonize like no other. and come on, have you seen justin or jc? hello! they are the reasons for my addiction... er i mean affection. mr. j.t. himself is doing so much more than any of them... AND i've got tickets to see him when he strolls into town. ;-)

anyway... i'm still on a hunt for THE cd that sparked my initial search. it's here somewhere - and i shall find it. oh yes, i shall find it soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

JC, I can give you. JT...YUCK! I just can't go there. Maybe Britney just did it for me but, no way!

And I have a few cd's I just won't admit to! :)

But you are the queen of movies!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home